hit tracker Training of trainers (TOT) programme on development oriented psychosocial care: Training publication

Training of trainers (TOT) programme on development oriented psychosocial care

Basic Needs international training programme (ITP) conducts training of trainees (TOT) programmes on development oriented psychosocial care and this is the place for passed-out trainees to discuss their problems and interest with resource persons, programme organisers and coordinators and share their experiences with each other.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Training publication

Hello everyone. It is very nice to be in contact with you again. I am preparing a short publication about the experience of the BasicNeeds training programme. When it is ready, I will make it available to everyone who would like a copy. All participants agreed that photos taken during the programme could be used in future documents. However, if anyone has changed their minds about this, please could you send me an email to tell me. My address is steve.fisher@basicneeds.org. My best wishes to you and your families. Steve Fisher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home